Hunts takes place in Kansas archery Unit 14. This is a semi-guided deer hunt, however you are not all on your own. Maps and markers will help you find your way to and from tree stands. Stand locations are surveyed from aerial maps and placed based on several years of scouting and harvest rates. Stands can be moved if a hunter would like to look at a new area.
A complete price list for our Kansas outfitter is shown below. Please call if you have any questions about booking a hunt.
Click here for photos of successful Kansas hunters
|Whitetail Deer: Archery, semi-guided hunt||$2,750|
|Add turkey to Whitetail Deer Hunt||$100/bird|
|Add antlerless deer to any deer hunt||No charge|
Hunt Pricing Includes:
Lodging on ranch during hunt, use of ranch huntng stands, use of ranch freezer for meat storage
Food, transportation to and from Kansas, transportation during hunt, hunting license/tag fees
1. Bucks must be 125" minimum gross score Pope & Young. Management fee of $500 for bucks not making minimum. Any deer over 5-1/2 years old: no fee
2. Limit: one buck or mature doe.
3. Release of Liability needs to be signed upon arrival.
4. Please, no firearms allowed on ranch
5. No draw-locks allowed
6. Cross bows allowed only for upper-limb physically disabled individuals
7. Other terms can be discussed